Sister Kathleen Appler DC - Superioress General
Well done good and faithful servant! May you abound in joy in God's presence. (Ps16:11)
On Wednesday 18th March 2020, Sister Kathleen Appler, 68 years of age and 47 years of vocation, Superioress General of the Daughters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul, met her Lord after a life totally given to God in the service of those who are poor and in the the Company of the Daughters of Charity.
Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, 24th March 2020 at 2pm at the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal at 140 rue du Bac in Paris.
Those in attendance will include:
- The Superior General, Fr Tomaz Maveric CM
- The Director General, Fr Bernard Schoeffer CM
- The Assistant General, Sister Francoise Petite DC
- The General Councillors of the Daughters of Charity
- The Sisters of the Mother House
- Family and friends when possible because of coronavirus quarantine guidelines.